Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom and Bridge strange import behavior with AEB ISO files

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I have always used exposure AEB in the past but a few days ago I changed the setting on my Fuji X-T2 to AEB ISO, mainly to see how it would deal with a Christmas Glow/Lights show at a nearby National Trust location. Worked fine for the photos I took and LR imported them correctly.

However, when I came to import the photos I took in the 2 days since then, they all import correctly but then LR starts doing something which makes the 3 images in each bracket look identical in both the previews in Library window and in the Develop Window. When I check the RAW files on the camera screen, they're clearly 3 differently exposed photos (and the file details clearly show the correct original exposure settings i.e. 1/ ISO 800   2/ ISO 1600   3/ ISO 400)  but in LR and Bridge the images are exactly the same brightness. 

I have taken off all import settings, so nothing is interfering there and I can't see anything that could be affecting the images. When I click "Reset" nothing changes. I just can't work out what LR & Bridge are doing - it's as if they think the images are duplicates and showhow changing them all to the first of the three bracketed photos. 

Any thoughts greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Upload the three raws to Dropbox, Google Drive, or similar and post the sharing link here. That will be the most efficient way to diagnose the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines