• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom auto preset

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Im having trouble with lightroom CC. When i import new pictures grom Sony alfa and try to develop IT lightroom ads some presets by itself. I tried to re install lightroom, reinstalled windows on computer. Nothing helps. It happens not only on this camera. I dont know how to turn IT off but it makes impossible to work with that. Would welcome help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Im attached video i show an example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your video isn't very clear, but I think it says Embedded Preview at the bottom right of the screen.

This means that you have chosen to use the raw file's embedded jpg preview instead of having Lightroom create its own preview from the raw file on import.

The jpg preview can, depending on the settings you have chosen in the camera, look very different from Lightroom's rendering. So the settings you have chosen on your other cameras are probably closer to Lightroom's rendering.

To stop this from happening, choose any other option than Embedded & Sidecar under File handling > Build Previews in the import dialog. 

LR-embedded-and-sidecar-1.png

Alternatively, you can set up Lightroom to use a camera profile that corresponds to the one you're using in the camera  rather than it's own default rendering in preferences. (provided that there are Adobe camera profiles for your camera model)

See https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/raw-defaults.html

You can also change the camera profile for individual files in the Profile section in Develop.

LR-camera-profile.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines