• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Book Flat Layout Paper Options

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a nice wedding album in Lightroom Classic using the Book feature for a Blurb Book.  I want it to be Layflat with Mohawk ProPhoto Pearl, but the only option is for Standard Paper, not the Mohawk paper.   Is there a way I can do this in Lightroom CC, or do I need to download Bookwright and create my book there?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

It does not seem to be one of the few supported paper types in LRC. I have created all my Blurb books in LRC for quite a few years now, and have found it easier than the Bookwright app. However, it seems that Blurb has made considerable improvements in the Bookwright/LRC interface over the intervening years so perhaps you can have the convenience of LRC as well as the broader choice of papers that Blurb allows:

https://www.blurb.com/lightroom 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It does not seem to be one of the few supported paper types in LRC. I have created all my Blurb books in LRC for quite a few years now, and have found it easier than the Bookwright app. However, it seems that Blurb has made considerable improvements in the Bookwright/LRC interface over the intervening years so perhaps you can have the convenience of LRC as well as the broader choice of papers that Blurb allows:

https://www.blurb.com/lightroom 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines