Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Buch Upload an Blurb nicht möglich

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

seit Tagen versuche ich, ein in Lightroom erstelltes Fotobuch an Blurb hochzuladen, die Übertragung bleibt immer wieder nach etwa der Hälfte hängen.

Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-16 um 15.46.10.png      

kann mir jemand helfen ??? Es wäre auch schön, wenn man Adobe fragen könnte.

Hello,

for days I try, a photo book erected in Lightroom in Blurb hochzuladen, the transference gets stuck over and over again after possibly half.

can somebody help me??? It would be also nice if one could ask Adobe.

Vielen Dank

wileyh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wileyh,

Sorry to hear that you're not able to upload the book to blurb, could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom and operating system you're working on?

Would you mind taking a look at this forum thread and let us know if it helps? An error occurred while saving the book

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Danke für die Antwort,

ich arbeite mit Mac OS 10.13.6 und Lightroom Classic CC und habe die Übertragung auch mit ausgeschalteter Firewall probiert, auch den Buch-Ordner aus Lightroom in einen extra Lightroom-Katalog gewandelt - brachte aber alles nichts.

Bis auf wenige Bildunterschriften habe ich eigentlich keinen Text in dem Buch - ich werde jetzt mal alle Texte überprüfen.

Jedenfalls schon mal vielen Dank

wileyh

Thanks for the answer,

I work with Mac OS 10.13.6 and Lightroom Classic CC and have tried the transference also with switched off Firewall, have also changed the book folder from Lightroom in a specially Lightroom catalog - however, everything brought nothing.

Up to few image signatures I have, actually, no text in the book - now I will check sometimes all texts.

In any case, already many thanks

wileyh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for providing the information, could you please upload a screenshot of what you are seeing in the book module with the side panels visible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

willil48443961  schrieb

... und Lightroom Classic CC ...

... and Lightroom Classic CC

The question was about the exact version of Lightroom. Your answer is too general

Again: which exact version of Lightroom do you use. Don't post wrod as "actual version" or "latest version"

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also check-

Any 'missing' photos  ( previews showing the ! with the original photo not available)

Any empty photo cells  ( pages where a photo cell has been placed but no photo added to the cell)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gibt es hier mittlerweile eine Lösung für diese Problematik?

Bei mir tritt das Problem mit dem nach der Hälfte abbrechenden Uploads von Lightroom (classic 12.1 // mac OS 13.2 ) auch immer wieder auf. Genau die selbe Fehlermeldung wie in diesem Thread.

Allerdings NUR, wenn ich versuche, das Buch über mobiles Internet hoch zu laden. Denn mir steht nicht immer WLAN zur Verfügung. Sobald ich selbiges Buch vom WLAN aus hochlade, funktioniert alles, wie es soll.

Gibt es eine Einstellung o.ä., die man vornehmen muss/kann, um einen erfolgreichen Upload über mobiles Internet zu ermöglichen? 

Es kann nicht daran liegen, dass das mobile Internet begrenzt oder zu langsam ist. Das ist nicht das Problem. 

Ich danke für eure Hilfe.

Liebe Grüße 

Rebekka

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rebekah,  It is unusual that WiFi works, but not Mobile Internet. I do not have an answer, but suggest you post to a new thread with your question (and details), as many readers might not see it in this old 2019 thread.

I can only make suggestions as in this link-

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/book-problem/m-p/11718974#M218871

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines