• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom can't see Network Storage

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to move original photos from my harddrive to my NAS, but allow the smart previews to stay in lightroom and allow lightroom to manage the location of the photos. 

When I try to relocate the files though, the dialog box where I would select the destination file does not see the NAS.  The NAS shows up in the finder when I am in finder, but does not show up within lightroom.  It's quite odd as I've done this before with no issue AND lightroom still sees those other files that I previously moved to the NAS.  It's even more odd as lightroom does show the volume within "folders", but it's just when I try to relocate the file, it won't see the NAS to allow me to select the destination.

I also tried to use the "update folder location" command (which should work just fine), but it just does not see the NAS.  I am on a macbook pro.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mac or Windows?

Have you tried to move one using the OS and then relink?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines