Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom catalog _V11 IRCAT

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je ne peux pas encore ouvrir LIGHTROOM CC car le "lightroom catalog-V11IRCAT est corrompu" . J'ai déjà eu ce problème et cela n'a pas été facile à rectifier, Je fais les sauvegardes comme demandé et je me retrouve encore avec ce problème. Pouvez vous me dire quelles sont les sources de ce problème et ce que je fais mal pour provoquer cette anomalie et ce blocage. Merci de votre aide.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your hard disk is malfunctioning. That's the cause. As a test, please unzip a recent backup of your catalog file, place this unzipped catalog file on a different disk than the original, and use it for a while.

Also please run diagnostics on your hard disk. Diagnostics meaning something that looks deeper into disk problems than CheckDisk, which doesn't find all problems. I don't know what programs do that as I haven't had to do that in years; you will have to search the Internet for such programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines