• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC 2015 presets (PC)

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok i am still on my trial with the Lightroom CC 2015 (system info says - Lightroom version: CC 2015.14 [ 1149743 ]) and i have bought some presets to try but no matter what i do they do not appear in my presets the folder is called DMpresets which shows up on the left side but the folder is empty when it actualy has about 11 XMP files in there!

I have followed every youtube video and im doing every thing right so whats up with this? is it due to me being on a trial? if i can not get this working i will not be buying this.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Ok i fixed it, i found a converter that will convert the XMP files to lrtemplate now its all working this is the web site i used incase anyone else has this issue Adobe Preset Converter i have edited the OP to include this post.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok i fixed it, i found a converter that will convert the XMP files to lrtemplate now its all working this is the web site i used incase anyone else has this issue Adobe Preset Converter i have edited the OP to include this post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines