Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom cc keeps crashing

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lightroom clasic keeps crashing my imac i'm running big sur 11.4

i have 10.3 lightroom i've turned off the grafics card help figuring it was a problem

but it is still crashing after a while of me editing it slows down and comes to a stop and crashes my computer restarts. it dosen't open photoshop when i want to edit in photshop please help this is very frustrating

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Crashing after slowing down during editing.

Are you doing a lot of brushing and/or a lot of spot healing?

How large (in pixels, width and height) is your monitor? How large (in pixels or megapixels — do not tell me megabytes) are the photos?

Crashing the computer is either a hardware malfunction or a bad/corrupted/out-of-date driver. The most likely cause, in my opinion, is that your computer is overheating, due to the CPU intensive actions of editing photos. You should check your cooling system to make sure all elements are working, and that vents are not blocked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you receive a crash report? Can you post it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines