• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC won't print in landscape orientation

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. First, why in the hell do i only have this option and cannot talk to someone?

2. I am sick of the issues I am having with Lightroom and Photoshop. As large as this company is they can make their support people available to speak to.

3. My issue is simple, I try to print in landscape orientation in Lightroom, which I have never experienced this before, and when I click print, somehow the orientation of the paper, not the image, switches back to portrait and I end up with a print that is shrink to fit the portrait orientation. What i am doing is creating a custom print box at 8 x 12, printing on 11 x 17 paper. I do this to create a border. The paper orientation switches every time. I was printing fine before the most recent update.

Is adobe going to reimburse me for my paper and time?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While in the Print layout I went into the Print menu at the top left (where you see File, Edit, Print etc.) then rotated my image to the left. Adjust margins in whatever template you are using, and Bob's your uncle. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a very late reply to the exact same problem.  LR CC and/or PS May/2023 updated.  Mac OS Ventura 3.31 (latest update).  Epson latest update as of May/2023.  Images in either application will only print in portrait mode.  Tried every setting possible.  No fix.  This just started happening out of nowhere.  Have been printing landscapes with no problem for the past 10 years.  Just got a new Epson P900 and made a few test prints with it, no problem.  4 days later come back and make some more prints and problem starts.  Finally figured it out.  Turn OFF (or un-click) the print preview button within the Print Settings Tab of the Printers Software.  That solved it.  Apparently there is a problem between Epsons print driver and Adobe's software.  Holy Cow.  What a waste of ink, paper and time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines