• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 10.1.1 freezes all the time

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently Lightroom Classic keeps freezing every time I try to use it, especially when I attempt to apply a preset. I already reset my preferences, optimised the catalogue, reinstalled the programme and disabled GPU.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us more informations including the following :

Adobe product and version number

Operating system and version number

The full text of any error message (s)

What you were doing when the problem occurred

Screenshots of the problem and/or error messages

Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; the amount of RAM; etc

To insert screenshots, please use the "Insert Photos" icon in the toolbar, so that we don't have to download them.

insert graphic mini.png 

Thanks. The above info will help us in trying to solve your problem.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I have the following info:

• Adobe Lightroom Classic version 10.1.1 (however, I tried going back to an earlier version and had the same problem)
  • Windows 10
  • I don't receive any error messages, the program just stops responding and I have to close and restart the program.
  • Usually, this happens when Developing a photo, especially after applying a preset, but also when making other edits. At the moment I cannot make any changes to any photo because the program already freezes when trying to make one tiny change.
  • Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz
  • RAM: 16 GB
  • GPU 0: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
  • GPU 1: NVIDIA Quadro P600

Thanks in advance!

lightroom not responding.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have tried to deactivate the  CPU internal Intel graphic card?

Take a look here: Fehlerbehebung für den Grafikprozessor und den Grafiktreiber von Photoshop (GPU) (adobe.com)

-> Scroll down to point 8

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have already tried this, but it makes no difference unfortunately...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is your Nvidia graphic driver up-to-date? If no try to install the latest version (v461.71) of the Studio driver and check again. Do you have the latest driver try to install a older version. Sometime the recent drivers can be buggy.

If this doesn't help try to create a new catalog and import several picture and check if it's work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines