• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 10.3 Imports running very slow on Windows 10

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC 10.3 running very slow when trying to import photos. lightroom will open right up, I click on imports and it comes up very slow, and then takes forever to bring up my hard drives for import.

I have uninstalled lightroom CC and just reinstalled it which shows  V10.3.

My PC has been rebuilt do to this problem. I now have a Aorus Pro wifi X570 motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 5800 8cord 16 thread processor, 32 GB of 3200 RAM, AGV750 watt power supply.

My understanding is with all this hardware it should not be running this slow. 

I also have a ASUS PN550 Mini PC AMD Ryzen R7-4700 8 cords mobile processor, AMD Radeon Graphics,TEAMGROUP Elite DDR4 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB) 2666MHz PC4-21300 CL19. It is partable that I use as a laptop and it works great with lightroom.

Thanks Joe

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom Classic while importing images. Would you mind telling us if you have tried to import images from your computers local storage to check if you experience the same behavior? Since you had the computer rebuild, please ensure you have all available Windows updates installed on the computer along with the latest drivers for your computers hardware.

You can try optimizing the preferences of Lightroom Classic using the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/optimize-performance-lightroom.html

Let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your hard drives for issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an Android device, perhaps a smart phone attached during this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the hard drive that the catalog is located on, how much free space in percent. That is %, not GB, etc. Needs to be at least 30% (used to be 25%)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hard drives, as in more than one. Are any of those external? If so, does unattaching one of them improve things?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines