• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 10.3 shifting colors

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From today I've switch to latest version of LR and I've noticed huge difference in the pictures I've already processed.
When already processed images stays on WB "As Shot" it seems the new LR has different color temperature and tint for this camera.... I don't know how to describe it.
As you know if you double click on the temperature or tint it will reset it to as shot but seems the new LR version has different WB.... Just watch the video below.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What camera?

Adobe sometimes updates the standard profiles for specific cameras. Not all cameras use the same standard profile.

Usually they do this because the previous support (usually first support)  for the camera went bonkers wrong,

P.S. I always recommend ditching the Adobe default profiles and apply a Camera Matching profile. But, then, I am most defiantly not a pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Sony a7m3.
I gues there is profile changes but I didn't have any isues till now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i discovered the same problem. 😞

That's really anoying, cause some of my already processed pictures look kind of strange now.

I use a Sony a7 III as my main camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same camera.
It's really strange. I roll back the previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Lightroom were you using before the update?

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i've installed version 10.2. before the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Is there a solution? My edited pictures all look different under 10.3. I also have the Sony a7III. On the picture you can see the changes under 10.3

206049433_1153815768465372_2740925104202375727_n.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your process version, did some sort of hiccup occur?

from: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/whats-new/2021-3.html#cameras-lenses

PROCESS VERSION
Lightroom Classic will not show any warning if the Process Version option is not selected while creating or editing presets.
The Process Version option will be auto-selected if a related setting is selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check existing edits for third party presets in use. Adobe changed the develop presets file structure.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/whats-new/2021-3.html#cameras-lenses

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines