• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 10.3 update on iMac mid-2015 macOS 11.4 Big Sur

Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the update earlier this morning and everything went fine. Restarted my system and LrC booted as expected.

I will check the new features during the course of the day and post my experience later this afternoon.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I did a few tests on my system and so far LrC runs as expected. The new Super Enhance feature is working as expected and using the "edit in" feature to send the Enhanced DNG to PS and to Topaz AI Sharpen and DeNoise also works as expected. If I come across any issues will be back.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, @DdeGannes . When I get a chance to try it out, I hope to have the same experience as you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines