• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 10.4 on Windows 10 Pro Not Syncing for 2 months now

Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Lightroom Classic 10.4 on Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 OS build 19042.1237. About two months ago I noticed that it started having problems syncing with the Adobe Creative Cloud ecosystem (Iphone and Ipad LR). 

I have had about a dozen support sessions with Adobe technicians. We have tried rebuilding sync data, deleting pending files, reinstalling LR Classic on PC, uninstalling the ipad and iphone apps and reinstalling.

At this stage I am pretty disillusioned with the whole process - the technicians have been helpful but I am always busy with work and have very limited time to dedicate to resolving this issue.

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? If so what steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

Please help!!!

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting Lightroom Classic preferences? Anytime LrC does strange things, it's good idea to reset the preferences. Uninstalling Lightroom Classic does not remove the existing preferences file unless you have used the Adobe CC Cleaner app and specified removal of the preferences. Here is a link to the Adobe help page on how to reset preferences.

I'm having great results syncing LrC to the cloud and all the apps on my devices with a setup similar to yours.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@KR Seals Thanks for the reply and the advice which I have implemented. I deleted the prefs and reopened LR classic and the same issue. It is stuck syncing at 46 images which is lower than the last total of 72 images. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@eddiea1  I have a few photos in my sync error list too. Those are not important to me. 

Are you able to sync other photos, even though there are some that haven't syncd?

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@KR SealsIt varies on desktop but at the moment about 1,000 photos that I imported from my D7200 into lightroom classic and then added to collections do not show up on ipad or iphone lightroom... now lost count of support calls to resolve this. I think an update is on its way, hopefully that takes care of it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@eddiea1 It's not clear from your last post, did you check the sync box on the left side of each collection you want synced? I'm guessing you did. 

I did discover a way to delete the list of files with sync issues. You can do that in lightroom.adobe.com. You will have to login on that site of course. Somewhere on that page is a way to delete the list of sync problem files. It's probably under the sync cloud at the top right. I can't say exactly since I deleted my sync problems and now I don't have any listed. This may not help you at all if that's not your issue. Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines