Lightroom Classic 11.0.1 crashes crashes every time at startup

Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic 11.0.1 crashes at startup and displays the Error Report dialog every time I try to start the program. After closing the dialog the program ends. It started to happened suddenly. Yesterday everything worked just fine but today it started crashing at startup. I have tried to use a backup of the catalog but still the same problem. I delete the lockfile after every crash so that is not the problem.

Anyone else having this problem or a solution?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: After 3 hours with intense online Adobe support who did there best to solve the problem I by chance tried to start Nvidia settings but it would not open. So I updated the Nvidia drivers and after that everything is normal again.

Why the driver had gone into some error state I have no explanation for. I just uninstalled another photo related program but I do not want to claim that is the reason.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines