• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic 11.01 catalogue corruptions

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have issues with Lightroom catalogues going corrupt? I have this happen 2x in a few months now.

I am running windows 11, and the newest lightroom classic. The catalogue lives on a M.2 Sata drive. That is not full or corrupt.

My now had to go back to a 2 month old catalogue. As both the one from last week and 2 weeks before became unrepairable.

I can not keep doing that. Luckily I keep the processed TIFF files and RAWs separate with 2 backups. My catalogue is a bit unwieldy as it has multiple drive locations with files and NAS locations. But its always been fast and stable.

Does anyone experience this? Or have a solution?

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Corrupt catalogs are almost always caused by hardware malfunctions, specifically hard disk problems. You can try putting your catalog in a different folder, or even on a different disk, to see if the problem goes away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines