• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 11.1 very slow with certain tasks

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've just installed Lightroom Classic on a quite good new laptop (with exactly same confirguration as I use to run on my old one, and it was running fine). Overall Lightroom Classic runs very fast. But, there are some specific activities that are taking way too long, such as, apply a single preset (standard lightroom supplied preset) to a single picture (around 30 seconds), when I press the right button of the mouse to export, it takes a quite long time (like 10/15 seconds) to open the export menu (the export itselft goes fast), when on develop mode, I push the button to copy the edits from the previous picture to the new one, it takes around 1 minute to copy it (even with very basic adjustmente).

Has anyone faced the problem? 

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.  I just lost new photos because the Lightroom apparently didn't download my photos from the memory card.  Every task is taking a ridiculous amount of time.  Right now there are 2 Move tasks working and they look like they're hung up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As requested, please provide your System Info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[image: Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 11.46.02 AM.png]

*Dee Carpenter *
*Facebook*
https://www.facebook.com/DeeCarpenter2018
Fine Art America:

* Dee Carpenter
Originals *

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use the "Insert Photos" icon to include screen captures in your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines