Lightroom classic 11.2 wont import iphone pictures in proper dated folders

Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to the iphone platform and have been a android user. I use LR classic to import captured pictures into dated folders just like my DSLR camera. if I take pictures on a daily basis and then import the photos get placed in improper dated folders. I see this was a issue in the past, but I wanted to see if folks are still having this issue?   I am using Iphone 13pro max on windows 10 platform.  

My wife has same issue with her iphone 12.

IF I use ACDSEE to import they pictures get placed in proper dated folders.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you 'shoot' with the Lightroom camera on the iPhone, you do not have to do any 'manual' Import in Lightroom-Classic.!

If you shoot with the iPhone camera, and set Lightroom to automatically 'Add' images from the iPhone Camera Roll, then the same applies! Presuming you have Lightroom App on your iPhones.

In Lightroom-Classic Preferences you would set a Destination Folder, and the Date structure you want*.

Rob_Cullen_0-1646273682905.png

Then turn on 'Sync' in Lightroom-Classic in the Cloud icon and ALL photos that are in your Adobe Cloud will automatically download.

*Read the Chapter- "Set Lightroom Sync Preferences" in this link first.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-mobile-desktop-features.html

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 11.3, Photoshop 23.3, ACR 14.3, Lightroom 5.3, Lr-iOS 7.0.2, Bridge 12.0.1, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines