• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom classic 11.3.1 displaying wrong thumbnail for photo it represents

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lightroom classic 11.3.1 is randomly displaying the wrong thumbnail for the photo it represents. it's displaying a thumbnail from a previous photo, often one that is months older. it appears to do it at random, but it does it almost every time i import from my SD card. usually, one or two images from the import get the wrong thumbnail. i've used multiple cards and found the same result. please help. thank you.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Two troubleshooting steps that have sometimes solved these symptoms:

1. Try resetting LR's preferences:
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

LR sometimes soils its preferences file, and resetting it can fix all sorts of wonky behavior. That article explains how to restore the old preferences if resetting doesn't help.

2. Delete the preview cache, as detailed here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-gives-error-preview-cache.html

LR will rebuild the previews incrementally as you scroll through Library.  Or you can select all photos, do Library > Previews > Build Standard-Sized Previews and let it run overnight.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines