• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 11.4.1 Update Problem

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Dell 7580, Windows 10 laptop. I have Lightroom Classic 11.4 (LR) and Photoshop 23.4.1 (PS). When I install LR 11.4.1 update and open PS it gives me an error message saying that my graphics driver is not compatible and references an Intel 620 driver that I don't have - I have a Nvidia GEFORCE graphics driver. To clear the error I have to go back to LR 11.4 and reboot my system. Then all works well for a while, but LR gets hung and needs to be restarted - sometimes requiring a system reboot - for it to begin working normally again.  Thoughts!?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That Intel 620 is probably the integrated video controll on your motherboard. The 620 is often on laptops. Sounds like PS is having a problem ignoring it and usung your dedicated GPU

you might want to look at:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks very much for your reply. I really appreciate.  I've already visited the troubleshoot link you sent which provided some insight. The odd part is that this error or Photoshop's inability to ignore the Intel 620 graphics only happens when I update Lightroom to 11.4.1. I'll reconnect with Dell and see what their support team can or might recommend.

Thank you again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines