• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 11.4 Mac OS 12.4 Library Filter - Text - Any Searchable Filed - Contains All

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic 11.4   Mac OS 12.4

Library Filter - Text - Any Searchable Filed - Contains All

Example:  My folder structures are Photographic Images as top folder, Owner Name xxx subfolder, Year xxxx subfolder, YYYY-MM-DD subfolder.  I have 84,000 images in subfolder Owner Name xxx.  I have 5000 Keyword Tags.  All my images are located in an external QNAP network accessible storage unit.  When Owner Name xxx subfolder is selected, in Grid Mode, Library Filter = Text, Contains All, and using 2 alpha text words plus one numeric, the results return multiple images that sometines contains only one search item such as alpha1, or sometimes returns none of the alpha or numeric.  I have reviewed the incorrectly returned search images for all my Keyword Tags and Metadata and verified that there are zero of the filter's alpha or numeric criteria, for some of the images. Other case is certain images returned do not have All of the search criteria of alpha1, alpha2, numeric; as I verified by looking at my Keyword Tags and Metadata.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?