• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 11.4 very slow to export.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just Updated to the newet version on Mac OS Monterey on my M1 Pro and Export speeds have decreased exponentially! Its Soooo slow. Exporting 500 RAW to JPG photos would take a couple of minutes, now its gone to at least 3 times slower....

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

So I did some testing on 11.3.1 and 11.4 with 250 images. Exportednin 11.3.1 then Uninstalled LR and installed directly to 11.4 and that did the trick. Both export times where very similar, with 11.4 bein a couple of seconds behind, and exporting 250 images under 5 minutes.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I has been so slow during the past month I am almost proficient at Capture one while I wait

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

building 1:1 preview. slow and low resource utilization

Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 8.03.09 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what the performance was like with 11.4.1 as I didn't update to it, but I did update to 11.5 today and upon testing, it appears the problem has been fixed. I exported 90 images at full res in about 15-20 seconds. I'll report back if I notice any issues or slow-downs as I process more images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the heads up.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

11.5 seems to have solved it for me too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2022 Sep 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a MacBook M1 Max with 64 GB RAM and yesterday I installed the new version, that is 14.5. The export is incredibly slow. I do not know why. Exporting 3000 JPEGs suddenly takes hours. This started all of a sudden a few days ago with version 14.4 and has not improved with 14.5. I am a professional photographer and depend on LR...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

However, I just noticed that the loading bar just stops, then jumps again and 3/4, but the images still continue and quickly end up in the export folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, me again.Above you can see the loading bars of the two exports. Below the already exported amount of images (in total a bit more than 3000 images). Just now when exporting, it simply didn't export 400 images at all. I am getting desperate. This is really existential.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I submitted an internl bug report for your particular issue earlier this evening. I'm also fairly sure your issue is different to that described before your posts. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines