Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 12.1 and 12.2 on Mac Ventura 13.2.1 won't import anymore

Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic 12.1 and 12.2 on Mac Ventura 13.2.1 won't import anymore

When I import, I see the progress bar, and then 0 photos are shown as being imported.  This problem just started 2 days ago.

I installed the latest updates, checked the permissions for the photo files.

I have 600,000 photos.  The way that I work requires me to have them all at hand in just one catalog.

I suppose that I can review and relocate some to a different catalog.

I discovered a lot of lost files.  The Adobe tech (in a chat) told me that the lost files can prevent an import from working.  It's going to take hours to get the lost files found.

Is there anything I can do to get the import working again?

Thanks

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you say lost files, do you mean image files or files related to the app? I don't know how lost image files can prevent import from working as Lightroom Classic tends to add a -2 to a filename if it finds an indentically names, but not imported file in the import destination folder. 

You've defintely given Full Disk Access in the Privacy tab of System Preferences? 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines