• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 12.1 cannot export slideshow as video

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working on creating slideshows in Lightroom Classic v 12.1. Things have gone from bad to worse. After many tries and many Lightroom crashes, I was finally able to export a slideshow in both 720p and 1080p. Now I am trying to create another slideshow. The first attempts resulted in Lightroom crashing. New attempts are simply hanging.

I can't believe I'm the only person with this problem. I am running MacOS Ventura 13.1. Lightroom has been updated to the latest version. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'll help you figure this out. Before anything else, Lightroom Classic 12.2 is available via the Creative Cloud desktop app. Update & report if the issue exists.

If the issues exist, try these steps:

• Use images with uniform dimensions (only landscapes or portraits) in the slideshow as a test.
  • Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor > Set it to Off if it is on Custom or Auto. If this shows you any differences, please check this article to troubleshoot further: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html
  • You can also try to clear the DynamicLink Manager (it handles video playback in Lightroom) by following these steps:

For macOS, delete the following on your system: 

• /Users/<UserName>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/dynamiclinkmediaserver
    • /Users/<UserName>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/dynamiclinkmanager (if exists)

Delete the following to clear Video Cache:
    • /Users/<UserName>/Library/Caches/Adobe/Lightroom/Video/Media Cache
    • /Users/<UserName>/Library/Caches/Adobe/Lightroom/Video/Media Cache Files

Restart your computer, and then try to create a slideshow again, and let me know if that works!

Thanks

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines