• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 12.1 hangs when using Masking

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app hangs at random times when I use masking. It's usually after only a click or 2, but sometimes I get more a couple of masks done before it hangs. It's generally after I click the image to paint or otherwise add the mask to the image. There's a wheel icon that spins around under the image to indicate the app is working, but it never finishes, even after an hour or more. The only fix is to kill the app using Task Manager and restart it. I'm using Windows 10 Home 22H2; Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.60 GHz; 16.0 GB RAM; System type - 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor. I have graphic processor switched off.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please do the LR menu command Help > System Info and copy/paste the entire contents here so we can see exactly which versions of hardware and software LR thinks you're running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines