We're happy to announce the release of Lightroom Classic 12.2
What's new in this update?
- The Map module now shows lesser labels from Google, and Tracklog Time Offset now supports minutes.
- To undo changes in an image, holding Alt/Option key and selecting a step in History clears all steps above the selection.
- Support for exporting keywords with keyword tag options has been added.
- Experience improved keyword performance with more responsive keyword(s) workflows like addition, deletion, and search.
- Support for new cameras and lenses.
- Bug fixes to several customer-reported issues. For details, see Fixed issues.
To update Lightroom Classic to 12.2, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Lightroom Classic. More detailed instructions for updating