• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 2018 reinstall issue

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not a tech pro.  When the forums mentioned uninstalling lightroom for crashing issues, I did.  I thought I could reinstall easly on my adobe account ...no.  I have a life time purchase code, just no link to reinstall,

PLEASE HELP ME 

thank you

Kathy

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Lightroom 6? Is that what you have a perpetual license for? See: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-6-end-of-support.html

Do yourself a favor and SAVE this downloaded installer file somewhere that you can find it easily if you need it in the future.

By the way, uninstall/re-install rarely fixes anything. But I hope it works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 6? Is that what you have a perpetual license for? See: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-6-end-of-support.html

Do yourself a favor and SAVE this downloaded installer file somewhere that you can find it easily if you need it in the future.

By the way, uninstall/re-install rarely fixes anything. But I hope it works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just so you're aware, Lightroom Classic 2018 (version 7.4) was only ever a subscription version.

The last lifetime version was Lightroom 6.14. Is that the version your serial number is for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have installed many third-party plug-ins and are experiencing odd behavior in Lightroom Classic, troubleshoot the plug-ins next.

Check with the plug-in manufacturer to see if they have an update for your plug-in.
Disable problematic plug-ins using Lightroom Classic's Plug-in Manager:
In Lightroom, choose File > Plug-in Manager.
Click Disable for each of the listed plug-ins.
Check if the problem is still occurring.
If the problem is resolved, turn the plug-ins back on one by one.
Check to see if the problem reoccurs after re-enabling each plug-in.

Greeting,

Rachel Gomez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines