Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom classic & mac photos

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

i recently had macbook. would like to directly connect to apple photos from lightroom. I would like to work on photos taken from my iPhone.

what I would like is to update pictures, add keywords that will be synced automaticylly to my iPhone.

Is it possible? or any better workflow idea? will appreciate.

i can use Apple photos for keywords but seems like then it is only visible in apple. i also have windows computer.

regards,

rnv

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Lightroom Classic and Apple Photos do not play together. If you want to seamlessly sync with your iPhone, then consider Lightroom desktop and Lightroom Mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic and Apple Photos do not play together. If you want to seamlessly sync with your iPhone, then consider Lightroom desktop and Lightroom Mobile.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your response

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lr mobile on my iPhone with settings in Lightroom set to auto import from camera roll on the phone original files raw and jpeg sync to Adobe Creative Cloud storage and then to LrC on my iMac. Just an option, I make little use of Photos on iPhone, iPad or IMac. You can also access the Camera on your phone or tablet directly from the Lightroom mobile application.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How does one import photos from Apple Photos into Lightroom Classic and Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines