• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic & Photoshop

New Here ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on LR & Photoshop on an old computer and bought a new one. When I installed it on the new computer, I don't have all my presets etc. How do I get them without installing all of them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You still have the older computer and all the other stuff right? 

Had you used the "Store Presets with Catalog" option, they would be with the catalog. Not knowing your OS, I'm not sure what path to tell you to find if hopefully, you have the old computer and files. So see:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/preference-file-and-other-file-locations.html

Presets and templates

• (.lrtemplate) Presets or templates in the .lrtemplate format are stored at: /Users/[user name]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/[preset or template folder]/[preset or template filename.lrtemplate]
  • (XMP) Beginning with Lightroom Classic, the existing presets in the.lrtemplate format are automatically converted to a new XMP preset format. After conversion, the new XMP presets are saved at: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/Settings
  • (Presets stored with the catalog): If you've enabled the Store Presets With This Catalog option in the Lightroom Classic preferences, the presets and templates files are saved at: MacHD/[catalog location]/[catalog folder name]/Lightroom Settings/Settings
Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your OS?

The presets are saved in a folder on your drive and usually within a Presets folder in the application folder.

On a Mac

Applications > Photoshop > Presets > and then there are specific prest folders

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here you will find your presets on your old computer (edit →preferences):

Abambo_0-1621798710989.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines