• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic and Canon Eos rebel t6 issue.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2023 Oct 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Support,

I am writing to report an issue with Lightroom Classic. I am using a Canon EOS Rebel T6 camera, a USB tethering cable, and Windows 10. Lightroom Classic detects the camera and allows me to control the camera settings and view the live view, but I am unable to capture any images.

I have tried the following troubleshooting steps:

• I have restarted Lightroom Classic and my computer.
  • I have tried using different USB ports.
  • I have updated the firmware on my camera.
  • I have uninstalled and reinstalled Lightroom Classic.

However, the issue persists. I would appreciate it if you could assist me with this issue.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Nicolas Vasquez

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 09, 2023 Oct 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check this Adobe tethering page to see if your camera is supported for tethering. I'm a Nikon user so I'm just not familiar with Canon model designations.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks KR Seals. I have checked and my camera is indeed listed as supported. It worked perfectly with previous versions of Lightroom, but in this case, for some reason, the photos I shoot are not stored on the hard drive. That is, I have control of the camera from Lightroom, even LiveView, but I can't get the photos shooted to be stored on the PC or even displayed on the screen to review, which is what I'm most interested in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try resetting the LrC preferences. That usually helps when LrC starts doing unusual things.

If that doesn't help, you can upgrade to LrC V 13.0 in the Adobe Creative Cloud app.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines