• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic and Photoshop Elelments

Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2021 Dec 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use the menu/browse to upload the PSE catalog in Windows 11 LrC recognizes the existence of a catalog but the follow on action described by Adobe Help does nothing -

H Barrison
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please be much more specific about what exact steps you followed (tell us, step-by-step) using the exact name in the software. In particular, I don't know what "browse to upload" means, what exact step or menu choice is that? I also don't know what the "follow on" action is ... please describe it clearly and use the exact name for it.

Please be much more specific about the problems you run into (and maybe even show us screen captures by using the "Insert Photos" icon).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.  In LrC

2.  In FILE I click on Import a Photoshop Catalog

3.  Photoshop Elelments pops open in a file structure and the first item is "PSE Catalog 2002" and that is the name of the catalog I used when I moved the program to my new computer

4.  I choose it and another pop up lists 3 files Face Analysis, Waldo Data and Watch Folder

5. I choose none of those last 3 and return to LrC and get the following pop up

H Barrison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

repeating

show us screen captures by using the "Insert Photos" icon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Making photos or pdf's will not make any sense unless you have a windows 11 computer and follow the sequence from Lightrtoom Classic as listed above.  Thanks anyway.

H Barrison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines