• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic can't import jpegs to catalog in original location

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to import jpegs into LR Classic. These are scans of old negatives. They are on a new external SSD. I am leaving them in original location, so just adding to catalog. I have latest version LR Classic and Macbook Air M1 with BigSur 11.2. LR not rendering minimal previews, or just 2 or 3 out of the batch. Import is very slow and fails midway. Error message 'Some operations were not performed'. 'An unknown error occurred'. Importing raws from SD cards working fine and I have no other issues. I'm new to a Mac so unsure where the problem lies or what it is. Any help gratefully received.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmmm - I am quite used to Macs and everything usually works quite seamlessly. I am not well versed with the new M1 Macs however.

Are you clicking the ADD option in the Lightroom Import dialog box and then locating the external SSD in the lightroom dialog box for the FROM choice?

OR can you take a screen shot of your import dialog box so we can see what is happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines