• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic CC won't open

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The program worked fine for months. Then one day, the splash screen would open for a second, but the program wouldn't open. I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it, but the same thing happens. Lightroom CC will open but not Lightroom Classic CC.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And if resetting preferences doesn't work? I've tried the lcrat file also and uninstalling. So frustrated 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.resetting the preferences does not work at all. I've deleted cc and Lightroom, Classic and all other Adobe programs, done a re-organization of my hard drive using Onyx, installed everything anew and the problem remains.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Explain what happens in detail ... what do you see on your screen? ... how far does the opening get? If there is an error message, quote the exact complete unedite word-for-word error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open Lightroom CC via Creative Cloud, the splash screen appears for about 3 seconds, then it disappears and nothing happens: no error message, no crash protoicol, nothing. Resetting the preferences via shift-ctrl does not help either. Also, logging out of CC and logging in again does not work. I have also deinstalled CC and Lightroom Classic and installed again - the result remains the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version NUMBER of your software?

What operating system version NUMBER?

We need version NUMBERs and not words like "latest" or "up-to-date"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple MacBook Air M2 16GB, Ventura 13.1 (22C65), Lightroom Classic Version 12.1 (Apple-Chip/Intel), Creative Cloud 5.9.1.377 - anything else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not work for me.   I still get error message the LR Classic quit unexpectedly.  

Nothing seems to works...rebooting....unistalling....

At a loss....wait until tomorrow and try again...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also non of my previous catalog versions work going back 6 months

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing is happening to me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’ve posted to an ancient thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread, though not impossible, is the same one you are currently experiencing. Rather than resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better off posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information, including system information, a complete description of the problem, and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

If the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines