• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic: Color issues

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for my question but I'd like to know if there are some persons that have the same issues of me: 
This is my hardware: 
Mac mini M1 16gb 
Monitor Benq SW270C connected with USB-C 

The pictures in the new version of Lightroom are different. I try to explain better:
In the last version of the software the photos was slightly "yellow" with the Adobe color profile and sRGB profile. 
The same pictures open in two different device, as an iPad Pro with Lightroom installed , was different. The colors in the Mac mini were more "yellow" and in the iPad display were perfect. ( I know that is not possible compare these two display and I know that the BENQ display is more accurate, but the difference there were.) 
Now, after the update, the same pictures with the same data are slightly blue/magenta. I don't have changed nothing, only update the software.  
Of these pictures, I had already exported the JPG files and I tried to do the same after the updated software to understand if the JPG had the same color, but the pictures are different with the new color correction slightly blue/magenta 
Some idea? What's wrong? 
I don't understand the issue. I tried to verify the display's setting, the Mac m1 software, the usb-c cable...but nothing is changed. Now I just down grade to the old version of Lightroom just to don't have this slightly blue color in the development area

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you profiled your monitors?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@marsha_levine 

Yes. The monitor has been calibrated. I use the advanced preview in order to modify the pictures also in the iPad device. Is very strange and now I noticed that the info color data in lightroom and in Photoshop are different.
Example: temperature 4200 (lightroom) temperature 4460 (Photoshop). And these are the original data of the same file without corrections …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines