• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom classic continually stops working

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom classic...runs extremely slow and continually stops running and I have to wait for it to catch up. So annoying..I would do better using old photoshop 1 image at a time. It doesn't totally shut down..just stops for a few minutes then starts again...

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem since yesterday for me, i'm triyng to go to an older version of LRC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And, please, some additional info that the Sys Info via LrC, Help, does not provide (or hides in plain sight)

• How much free space in percent, that is % not Gb, is available on the hard drive your catalog is in?
  • In LrC, in /preferences/performance/  , what is your Camera RAW CACHE value?
  • Where do you place the Camera RAW CACHE, what drive?
  • Where do you store your photos, what hard drive
  • Are you using Smart Previews
  • What make/model of computer? Solutions for workstations can be different from laptops, notebooks have limitations, All in Ones depends on CPU, MS Surface, hmmmm.

Other inquires may arise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom classic...runs extremely slow and continually stops running and I have to wait for it to catch up.

What actions in Lightroom Classic cause this? Please be specific.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines