Lightroom Classic crash during image loading (again)

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom since ten tears ago, actually my company has some licences, I use LRC 14.4.1.

No problem until some hours ago, now each time I try to load a photo LTC it crash.
I followed some suggestion read in this forum, but it look like is a new bug.

Curious is that LRC task do not appear in the Win 10 Task list, and so I can't stop from there.
Olther software load the same image without problem, of course.

The image is in an internal disk, the desktop is a good workstation with am I9-10900 cpu, 32 GB, Geforce RTX grafic card with 8GB ramm win 10  ecc.ecc, so I dubt is an hardware limit problem.
What must I try before become crazy?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Lightroom Classic action do you mean by "load"??

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your Lightroom preferences:
https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html
Also see: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/important-steps-for-manually-resetting-...

Quit Lightroom Classic.
MacOS: Press and hold the Shift + Option keys.
Windows: Press and hold the Shift + Alt keys.
While holding down the keys, launch Lightroom Classic.
When asked, select "Yes". 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If resetting preferences doesn't help, please do the menu command Help > System Info and post the entire contents here. That will let us see the precise versions and graphics hardware you have, as seen by LR.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines