• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic Crashing

New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and I hope someone can fix this bug. I have been using LRC for a long time and after the update every time that I try to import a photo from my SD card it crashes. When the SD card is not insterted it works slowly but does not crash. It is not an SD card reader slot problem because I have tried it with other applications and even with documents to open pictures and it works. Also, it is not a gpu problem because I am currently using it to play games and it is working like always. I also reinstalled it 2 times. I decided to download Lightroom Desktop mobile and it wokred. I was able transfer my Raw pics for editing from my SD card. I obviously do not want to stick with this version because Classic is overall much better. SO PLEASE, COULD YOU GUYS FIX IT? LOL. Thank you in advance and hopefully this problem can be resolved! PEACE.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try to reset the Lightroom preferences. 

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/ 

If this doesn't help please give us more informations including the following : 

Adobe product and version number 

Operating system and version number 

The full text of any error message (s) 

What you were doing when the problem occurred 

Screenshots of the problem and/or error messages 

Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; the amount of RAM; etc 

  

To insert screenshots, please use the "Insert Photos" icon in the toolbar, so that we don't have to download them. 

insert graphic compact.png

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- Adobe Lightroom Classic 10.2

- Windows 10

- When I insert my SD Card after starting the system up and try to import "Adobe Lightroom is NOT RESPONDING" pops up.

- When the Problem occurred I was just starting Lightroom like I always do to edit my photos.

- CPU I7

- GPU GTX 1660 ti

- 16 Gigs of RAM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you reset the preferences?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just reset preferences and the problem is still there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try is to switch off the GPU support from the Lightroom preferences and check if that helps to fix the issue. 

Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" > Restart Lightroom. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-gpu-faq.html#troubleshooting 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html 

Is your system up-to-date? Do you have installed all patches and updates,including drivers?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Everything is up to date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines