• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic develop mode is not working

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since a few days ive been having issues with lightroom classic. at first got a popup saying my driver wasnt up to date. Ive done driver updates, redownloaded the app, restarted my laptop in safe mode and tried synchronizing te folders. the pop up hasnt shown since but still a lot of my imported folders dont show most of the images and half off them i cant develop. The screen says gray in develop mode. Does anybody know how to fix this?

i use windows

Majlen265931044v80_0-1665734611078.pngMajlen265931044v80_1-1665734634518.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Could you please share the system info of Lightroom from Help > System info > Copy & paste it here?

What is the file format of these images? Where are they located?

You can try resetting Lightroom's preferences using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2JSym5e.

Please back up your presets prior to resetting the preferences.

Let us know how it goes. 

Regards,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, try disabling GPU in the preferences (Performance tab). Any better?

If not, recalibrate and build a new ICC display profile; the old one might be corrupted.

If you are using software/hardware for this task, be sure the software is set to build a matrix, not LUT profile, Version 2, not Version 4 profile.
If turning OFF the GPU works, it's a GPU bug, and you need to contact the manufacturer or find out if there's an updated driver for it. 

Also see: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/acr-gpu-faq.htmlhttps://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Was the pop up the one mentioned in the following link?

P: Unused GPU drivers as out of date dialog - add [Do not show again] option

And as stated by Ranjisha Sengupta the system information as reported by LrC may be helpful, especially the section on the display and GPU

for example:

Displays: 1) 2560x1440
Input types: Multitouch: No, Integrated touch: No, Integrated pen: Yes, External touch: No, External pen: Yes, Keyboard: No

Graphics Processor Info: 
DirectX: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti (31.0.15.1694)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines