• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic download

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My lightroom software disappeared after a hard drive crash. Adobe isn't helping me. How do I get it back since I must use desktop versions because I don't have adequate internet access.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an Adobe Plan subscription? Perhaps the Photography Plan?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you do subscribe to the Photography Plan (Your post header indicates "Classic"!)

You will need (even temporary) access to internet. [Any friends with good internet 🙂 ]

First download the Creative Cloud Desktop App then install Classic from the App-

CREATIVE CLOUD APP DOWNLOAD

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're using Lightroom 6 you'll find the appropriate download links here: 

Adobe Lightroom 6 (CC 2015) Direct Download Links – Free Trials | ProDesignTools 

Scroll down to the section "Adobe Lightroom 6/CC 2015 Direct Download Links" 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of the Adobe applications, even the desktop versions, require internet access roughly once a month as the software is substriction based. The software must be verified periodically.

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What version of Lightroom Classic? 

If you don't have an older installer (for very old copies prior to CC), or you have CC and no internet access, you're kind of stuck here unless you have this backed up wherever you are. IOW, the resolution is likely going to require net access. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines