Lightroom Classic import issues on mac os

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to the new lightroom classic from lightroom 6. I have thousands of older photo's on my external harddrive and when I try to import them a pop up window says "mac os cannot verify the developer of said raw file, are you sure you want to open it?" when I click yes nothing happens. It won't open, even tho the developer of the file was lightroom 6. The classic thing is photoshop will open it, it also won't import from my canon camera, I have to imort it to lightroom 6 and then open it with the new classic. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022
In System Preferences, >Security & Privacy, >Full Disk Access, do you see Lightroom listed? If not, do add it and try again.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In System Preferences, >Security & Privacy, >Full Disk Access, do you see Lightroom listed? If not, do add it and try again.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!!! Absolute life saver, it worked! Thank you so much!

Greg Norgaard

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines