• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Lightroom Classic issue with Graphics drivers (Upgrade driver error message)

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today Ltr gives me this notice. I tried to install the recommended driver but failed due to some permissions from my HP. How can I solve? TxLTR problem.jpg

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Which version of Lightroom Classic and Windows are you using? 

Are you using multiple graphics cards? How are you trying to install the drivers? Please check the detailed steps in the following article on graphics processor troubleshooting: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html.

Try them and let us know if it works.

Thanks,
Ranjisha

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am using Ltr C in the latest version 2.5 and I have windows 10. I have 2 graphics cards: Intel(R) HD Graphics 630 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050. I tried to install the drivers recommended by the notification but I could not complete it due to permissions problems related to HP it seems. Thanks for answering me

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no LrC version 2.5.

You should set up LrC to use the GTX 1050 since this card is more powerful than the HD630 - use the Nvidia control panel for this.

Use the Intel page to download the latest HD630 driver and the Nvidia page to download the latest GTX1050 driver - do not rely on MS update.

You need to have administrative privileges to install drivers - permission is yours, not HP issue.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines