• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic issues to open catalogues with Apple Silikon M1

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI community, since today I have the issue with latest LrC version and Apple silikon M1 Big sur that LrC can not find the catalogue anymore after x1 time opening and closing LrC. If I turn down the mac and re-start I can open LrC and all fine - if I then close and try to re-open the same issue occures. Any idea? Cheers Arno

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issues. Despite attempting to create a new catalogue, LrC keeps saying unexpected error. I've tried to create catalogue on two different internal drives. 

What is weird is that everything was working previously but nothing attempted today works. Tried addressing permissions on the drive which didn't help either. Contacting Adobe Monday with hopes of a fix. Until then will have to use Lightroom web based which is ugghhh!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Full native support isn't happening yet. Keep that in mind when the product does odd stuff however, I'd suggest trying to reset your preferences; might help:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines