• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic Masking tool

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help I posted earlier but cannot find my post.  I canot get the new masking tool to work - I have no colour overlay whatever tool I try.  Sometimes the tools are hidden.  I have tried online help but nothing has solved the problem.  I am a long time user of Lightroom so familiar with the way it works.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Lightroom Classic forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post more details of what exactly you are doing. Also, a screenshot would be very helpful, as well as the exact version you are using (numbers, not latest or alike) and your OS and version.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... btw. there is no other post from you regarding this issue in the entire forum.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After watching this, check out the latest massive updates here: PEOPLE MASKING & MORE! What's new in Lightroom October 2022 https://youtu.be/uLJBqS9g4O0 Welcome to the world-exclusive first LIGHTROOM MASKING TUTORIAL! A massive update to the Adobe Lightroom suite of apps (and Adobe Camera Raw) ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines