• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic not importing photos from sd card

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have tried to import 217 new photos from my SD card. Up untill a couple of weeks ago this wasn't an issue but the last two imports Lightroom classic has greyed out some of the images and said they have been previously imported. On this import only 23 of the 217 were availible to import. I have been onto the online chat support but didnt get a lot of help there. I have unchecked " dont import susspected duplicates" but that has not helped, only the 23 were still showing and only the 23 imported again. Chat support wanted to remotly access my laptop, but sorry I'm not going to do that. The call center is in America, or somewhere where it will cost me a fortune to call as the number is not free for me to call from New Zealand. Can someone please help me this is very frustrating, especially as I'm paying for a service I cant access.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So you are saying that these are new photos, is that because you just took them, and have never imported them? Or "new" with some other explanation?

You are saying that these 23 photos have been imported multiple times?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines