• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic not importing photos properly

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About a month ago, my LRC stopped properly importing my photos.  The progress bar would just cease moving (and sit there for hours) - and some images would not be imported.  It entirely stopped making smart previews, even though it was asked to do so.  I thought it might be a card error, I reformatted the SD card and eventually, used a new one.  The problem is continuing.  About 95% of my photos are imported and then the entire process stalls.  I have to manually build the smart previews from the drop down menu.  The photos do not show under the pending imports tab, only the date tab.  No previews are shown at any time in the pending imports tab.  I can only break the cycle by closing out the program. Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FIrst step is to backtrack - what yave you changed?

FOr anyof us to help you,please tell us 

1. Mac or PC and which OS - 

2. Which version of LRC

Sometimes an updtae to the operating system or a newer Lightroom version will need some adjustment settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you importing from tne SD card as is normal?

Is that SD card in a card reader as is normal?

Or in camera?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried copying the photos from the SD card outside of LrC, placing them in the desired folder, Then in LrC importing them via ADD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines