• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic Not Responding on Mac Pro 2013 with MacOS 12.6

Participant ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue with Lightroom Classic 11.5 (possibly 12.0)

MacOS 12.6 Monterey

Mac Pro (late 2013)

After many years of successful use LRc now refuses to start and goes into a permanent Not Responding state. Attempts to Force Quit do not always work requiring many attempts. System restarts being required before LRc can be at least started but it continues to lock up. On some occasions the Adobe Stock loading dialog appears but progress frozen. 

I tried various suggestions to start bypassing preferences but without success.

As a final attempt I have erased and reinstalled the MacOS 12.6 on my Mac Pro (late 2013) before reinstalling LRc. I continue to get the Not Responding response. I can't confirm which version of LRc has been installed as I can't open the app and access the menu. Adobe Creative is saying I am up to date. This fresh reinstall was carried out twice.

Photoshop, Bridge and Camera Raw continue to work as normal. LRc 11.5 remains working on my MacBook Pro under MacOS 12.6 - I am not risking installing LRc 12.0 at this time. 

Urgent assistance required. HELP!!!!

Andrew Gransden

mail@awgphtography.co.uk

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem remains unsolved. None of the suggestions worked. See comment above dated 24 Oct 22.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines