Lightroom Classic Not Responding

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi friends!

The last few days I have been having issues with Lightroom not responding. It might load but then almost immediately will freeze up and I have to force quit or restart my computer for the process to happen all over again. Is anyone else having these issues? Any advice would be appreciated!

My macbook is up to date and so is lightroom!

Thank you!!!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please advise info on the Lightroom application and your computers operating system. Actual version numbers.

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.6.8,; LrC 11.4.1, Lr 5.4.1, Ps 23.3.2-ACR 14.4,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never hurts, sometimes really helps to reset preferences: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines