• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LIghtroom classic not syncing white balance

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

updated to newest version of classic and not the white balance doesn't sync to other images, bing a night photography this is massive problem for me.

in the below image u can see that is isnt just not applying the sync but it seems to be applying a completly different edit

IMG_20220707_153540.jpg

I Have.....

*reset the first image then synced all back to original no problem

*retried = same result

*closed classic and rertiried = same result

*i have reset classic preferences = same result

*i have gone back a version = same result

*i have gone back 2 versions = same result

this is def a bug as i have been using lr then classic for 10 years and never had this until this update, this is the 4th buggy update in a row from adobe

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screen capture shows the white balance is "As shot" on the most selected image sync that will not achieve your expected result. Each selected image will just show the "As shot" for each individual image. Make a very small chang to the tint or temperature of the most selected image so that it shows as custom. That way you would be syncing the actual temp and tint values.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You haven't toggled 'Auto Sync', so Lightroom Classic will not sync anything until you click on the Sync button. And indeed, if your currently selected image is 'As Shot', then that is what all images will be if you do click 'Sync' and check the WB as one of the things to sync.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines