• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic on New Computer

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disappointed that I didn't know to transfer the mobile downloads.lrdata file from my old computer to my new one. I transferred all the catalogue details, just not this data file. All previously uploaded photos from my cell phone are missing and when I click the exclamation point to "find missing files" the previous location is this mobile downloads.lrdata on my old computer.

Adobe help has not provided a way to redownload mobile downloads.lrdata data file to my new computer so all my mobile photos (which appear on my phone and on the web versions) are gone from my lightroom classic desktop version.

If anyone has any experience re-syncing this mobile downloads.lrdata file with previously uploaded mobile photos, I would HIGHLY appreciate it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, and it is tedious. In you new catalog just log on and synchronize and LRC will rebuilt the file from scratch. After a while depending on your wifi throughput you will get all your files again.

Best Regards
Éric Pecquerie
Sent from Eric's IPad Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Eric_Pec,

It's been almost a month - and the sync always says completed. Am I missing
something?

--
*Maggie White*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines