• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic opening in giant text/display format

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am opening LC (10.4) for the first time with a new laptop and extended display, and I've never experienced this before with my old extended display setup. When I open LC (Windows 10) on the larger monitor (set to proper resolution), LC opens in this giant format, as if for the visually impaired. I can't find any settings to change it to regular. The menu titles, all text, all tool boxes: GIANT. I'll attach a screenshot - for perspective, see the text size of the menu in the upper left. This is the only thing that opens to normal scale. 

If I drag LC over to my laptop display, it displays at normal scale. Suggestions? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the setting of Edit > Preferences > Interface > Font Size?  Try Automatic, Small, and Medium.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for that tip, @johnrellis . I changed the Font Size to Small and had to close LR and reopen it before it took care of the display on the extended monitor. But it worked like a charm. It didn't do anything thing to the font size of the Menu at the top, but I can live with that.  

Thanks,

~~Bonnie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines